Win your family and friends over with this super easy pecan pie recipe, perfect for the autumn season coming! Our pecan pie pieces are delightful for this recipe.
For the crust:
- Ready rolled shortcrust pastry block
For the filling:
- 200g Zeina Pecan Pieces
- 3 eggs
- 130g maple syrup
- 70g light brown sugar
- 4tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Press the rolled pastry into the pie tin and bake for 15 minutes. Place a baking sheet on top of the pie and pour baking beads to keep the structure in place.
- Remove the baking beads then Chop the pecans into finer pieces and place on top of the pie.
- Whisk the eggs, syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla then pour over the pie.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°c, then cover in aluminium foil and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Enjoy and this is perfectly paired with our almond butter latte!
recipe also available on our TikTok for more visual reference!