Who remembers the whipped coffee craze that swept the nation during the first lockdown in March 2020? We’ve been feeling nostalgic at Zeina HQ recently, and have recreated this iconic drink with a delicious Zeina twist, it’s super quick and easy to make so why not try it for yourself!
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tsp boiling water
- 1 tbsp Zeina pistachio butter
- 400ml milk or milk alternative
- handful of ice
- Mix together the instant coffee, sugar and water and whisk until light and fluffy (if you don’t have a frother or electric whisk you can shake in a bottle or shaker
- Add the pistachio butter and milk to a cup and mix until combined, then spoon in the coffee mixture and stir
- Top with a handful of ice and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for pistachio butter whipped coffee, show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us or using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!