We get it, last minute party planning is a nightmare, especially when there’s a theme! These super spooky Halloween themed cupcakes are so quick and easy to make, but are sure to impress all of your guests. We did a lot of cheating with this one to save time, but sometimes that’s what you need!
- 1 box chocolate cupcake (or chocolate cake) mix
- 100g Zeina Pistachio Butter
- 100g Zeina Pistachio Kernels
- 6 malted milk biscuits
- 1/2 a pack of oreos or chocolate biscuits
- black writing icing
1. Prepare the cupcake mix according to the box and add 100g Zeina pistachio kernels
2. Bake according to the packet and set aside to cool while you make the icing (we didn’t use a cupcake tray to give the buns irregular spooky shapes)
3. Make the icing according to the packet instructions and add in 100g Zeina Pistachio Butter
4. Roughly add the icing onto the buns using a fork to create lots of grooves
5. Decorate the malted milk biscuits using the writing icing to make them look like tombstones, get creative with this!
6. Crush up the oreos/chocolate biscuits and dip the cupcakes into the mixture, then place one malted milk biscuit into the cupcake and you’re done!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for easy Halloween chocolate pistachio cupcakes, show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us or using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!