Is there a better comfort food than deliciously soft and gooey cookies full of chocolate? we don’t think so! Try our super indulgent recipe below, the cookies get an amazing gooey texture from the almond butter. Plus you can freeze the cookie dough in balls for up to 6 months and have freshly baked cookies whenever you fancy them!
- 300g unsalted softened butter
- 300g Zeina Almond Butter
- 150g muscovado sugar
- 75g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 300g dark chocolate chips
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy, then mix in the Zeina almond butter
2. Whisk the eggs together and slowly combine with the mixture
3. Add the baking powder, flour, salt and cocoa powder and mix until combined, then slowly stir in the chocolate chips
4. split into 20 balls and place on a tray, flattening the balls slightly, leave lots of room between them!
5. bake at 180’c for 11-13 minutes, then leave to cool on a wire rack (or eat them warm if you can’t wait, we won’t judge!)
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for almond butter chocolate cookies, show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us or using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!