its almost Halloween! here at Zeina Foods, we’ve got a bunch of nutty Halloween recipe ideas for all your Halloween party needs!
These walnut pumpkins and ghosts are super quick and easy to make! Pluis they are much healthier than other Halloween chocolates and sweets thanks to the walnuts. These are also a great idea to get the kids involved in your party prep, as they are so simple to make.
- 1 bag of orange chocolate melts
- 1 bag of white chocolate melts
- 200g of Zeina Walnuts
- A packet of your favourite green sweets for the pumpkin stalks!
- Edible googly eyes
- Line a baking tray with some grease proof paper.
- Place your chocolate melts in a microwavable bowl and microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until all of the chocolate has melted. (you can also do this in a Bain-marie if you prefer!).
- To make the pumpkins, dip the walnuts in the orange chocolate melt and make sure it’s completely covered. Use a fork to take it out of the chocolate and place on the grease proof paper. While the chocolate is still soft, add a green chocolate or sweet to the top to look like a stalk.
- To make the ghosts, dip the walnuts in the white chocolate and place them on the tray as before. then using a spoon, drizzle more white chocolate over the top and stick 2 edible googly eyes on each.
- Place the tray in the fridge to set for 30 minutes, and that’s it!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for these easy walnut pumpkins and ghosts! Show us your spooky creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured!