Now we love eating cookie dough as much as the next person (maybe even more!), so we figured there must be a healthier way to make this while making sure it’s completely safe to eat raw, and we think we’ve cracked it. We’ve used cashew butter to give it a delicious creamy texture, along with coconut and almond flour for a richer taste, which means this can also be enjoyed by coeliacs!
- 300g Zeina cashew butter
- 90g maple syrup
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- 25g coconut flour
- 50g Zeina blanched ground almonds
- pinch of salt
- 1 pack dark chocolate chips
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Mix together the cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour, ground almonds and salt in a food processor until nice and smooth
2. Add the chocolate chips and spread the mixture onto a baking tray, place in the fridge for half an hour to set
3. Make a bain-marie and melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate
4. Pour the chocolate mixture onto the cookie dough, sprinkle with salt and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set
5. Cut the slab into small squares and serve
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for cookie dough squares show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us or using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!