July is national ice cream month, celebrate with us by making this delicious and easy vegan pistachio ice cream. You don’t even need an ice cream machine for this one, so there’s no reason to miss out on the fun!
Feeling adventurous? Make your own almond milk for the recipe using our recipe!
70ml honey (substitute for agave nectar to make the recipe vegan)
150ml almond milk
2 cans chilled coconut milk
1 tbsp vanilla (optional)
Freezer safe tub
- Blend the pistachios in a food blender/processor until they form a paste.
2. Add the honey, vanilla and almond milk and blend again.
3. Take the cream from the top of the coconut milk cans and whisk until it resembles the consistency of whipped cream.
4. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the pistachio and milk mix.
5. Place in the freezer to set for at least 5 hours.
sprinkle with chopped pistachio kernels and enjoy!