We’ve got a recipe for vegan oat cookies crammed full of nuts and fruit inspired by @MindBodyGreen! These cookies are great as a snack a couple of hours before bed, as the melatonin found in the almond butter and dried cherries can help to balance your sleep cycle.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 4 tablespoons Zeina almond butter
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 70g Zeina walnuts
- 40g dried cherries
- 25g Zeina dried cranberries
- 40g oats
- 25g flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
1. mash the banana and mix with all the other ingredients
2. take 2 table spoons of the mixture and shape it into a ball, place it on an oven tray and push down to flatten slightly
3. bake at 180’c for 12-15 minutes depending on if you would like chewy or crunchy cookies
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for these super quick vegan cookies, show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!