The second recipe in our series of iftar and suhoor recipes for Ramadan is sweet stuffed dates! We’ve added some vanilla extract and icing sugar to our delicious almond butter for a sweet treat that’s packed with nutrients and energy. if you want to make this treat extra sweet, we suggest drizzling melted chocolate over the stuffed dates and maybe even adding a sprinkle of sea salt flakes over the top
- 1 pack Zeina Pitted Deglet Nour Dates
- 200g Zeina Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g Zeina Chopped Cashews
1. Add the almond butter, vanilla and icing sugar to a bowl and whish until fully combined
2. Add in the chopped cashews and mix until combined
3. spoon the mixture into the dates, there should he a slit on them where the stone was removed that you can use
4. place in the fridge for 2 hours to set and enjoy!
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for sweet stuffed dates, show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging us or using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!