It’s the start of a new year! new year new me, am i right? We’ve got the perfect healthy dip to satisfy your taste-buds while also filling you full of goodness and nutrition, a delicious green tea & pistachio hummus. It’s so quick and simple to make, you’ll never buy ready made hummus again!
- 1 packed cup fresh basil leaves
- 60g Zeina roasted and salted pistachios
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 75ml unsweetened green tea, chilled
- 75ml cup fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons roasted extra-virgin olive oil
- chop the garlic into small pieces
- drain & rinse the chickpeas
- chuck it all in a blender and blend until it reaches your desired consistency
- that’s it, that’s literally all you have to do!
All that’s left to do now is serve and enjoy, and try not to eat the entire batch all at once! We hope you enjoyed our recipe for this delicious green tea & pistachio hummus! Show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!