Welcome to Day 5 of #NationalVegetarianWeek! We’ve created a delicious vegetarian or vegan recipe for every single day this week, we hope you stay tuned and love the recipes that we’ve prepared!
Another super easy recipe to follow today. Day 5 of #NationalVegetarianWeek has us concocting this delicious pistachio butter pesto. It’s very quick to make, and tastes amazing for it! We’ve used our brand new Pistachio Butter as a base, check it out on our website (link)!
Please let us know on our social media if you’ve loved making our National Vegetarian Week recipes as much as we’ve enjoyed creating them!
- 250g Zeina Pistachio Butter
- 30g fresh basil leaves
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 170g olive oil
- Food processor
- Airtight container
- In the bowl of a food processor, process pistachios, basil, parmesan cheese, lemon, and crushed red pepper flakes until a paste-like consistency.
- Drizzle olive oil into the feed chute until mixture comes together. You may need more or less olive oil, depending on how you like your pesto.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
We hope you enjoyed our recipe for this delicious Veggie Pistachio Butter Pesto! Show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!