it’s pancake day, and that can only mean one thing: eating your body-weight in pancakes and not stopping until you feel sick. Luckily for you, we’ve come up with this recipe to give you easy and perfect pistachio pancakes every time!
- 130g plain flour
- 50g chopped Zeina Pistachios
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 50g caster sugar
- 130ml milk
- 50g melted butter
- 1. sieve the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix
- 2. whisk the egg and then mix in the milk and the melted butter
- 3. pour the liquid mix into the bowl with the flour and whisk until it forms a smooth batter
- 4. leave the batter to stand for 20 minutes
- 5. add the chopped Zeina pistachios and stir them in
- 6. Heat a non-stick frying pan and add a knob of butter. When it’s melted, add a ladle of pancake batter
- 7. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown
- 8. top with your favourite Zeina nut butter and enjoy!
All that’s left to do now is serve and enjoy, and try not to eat the entire batch all at once! We hope you enjoyed our recipe for perfect pistachio pancakes! Show us your yummy creations on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for more blog posts, recipes and other fun content!