day 3 of vegetarian week! today we’ve got a quick and easy recipe for a sunflower seed and dill dip, perfect for an after work or after school snack! This dip also just happens to be the perfect accompaniment to yesterday’s seeded bread recipe! this recipe is also nut free and vegan, so almost everybody will be able to join in the fun!
- serving bowl
- 200g sunflower seeds
- 2 lemons
- 200ml cold water
- 500ml hot water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp onion powder/granules
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 100g chopped bell pepper
- soak the sunflower seeds in 500ml hot water for 15 minutes, then drain
- add the sunflower seeds, bell peppers, onion powder and dill to the blender and blend until mixed
- add the juice from 2 lemons, olive oil and soy sauce and blend until smooth
- slowly add the 200ml of water until the desired consistency is reached
We hope you enjoyed our delicious and easy recipe for dill & sunflower seed dip! Show us your yummy creations on our facebook, twitter or instagram using the hashtag #ZeinaFoods for a chance to be featured! And don’t forget to like and follow us on facebook, twitter and instagram for more recipes and other fun content!